To create a link from one page to another:
1. Click “New Page” tab at the bottom of your screen, or select "New Page." after typing "/"
2. Once you've created your new page, tap anywhere inside it to open up its editor where you'll be able to add text, images or other elements like tables and lists.
3. Now that you have added elements, it's time to link out to another Notion page.
4. To do this, highlight your relevant work and a toolbar will appear.
5. Click Link and a drop down menu will offer some recommended pages. If you don’t see the page you are looking use the search bar.
6. Click on the Notion page you want to link to.
7. Press Enter. Now you have a link between Notion pages.
Here are some more resources on how to organize your Notion:
- Getting started with Notion
- How to use Notion Columns in Toggle
- How to organize your Notion with links, backlinks, and synced blocks