Maybe you're making a dashboard, or maybe you're using Notion for project management - adding Columns in Toggle will make your Notion page even more organized and efficient. We'll show you how to create columns in Toggle with a few easy steps.
Notion Columns in Toggle - What They Are, How to Use Them & More
Let's open the Notion page we want to create a Toggle in. Whether your Notion workspace looks messy or you're just getting started, columns in Toggle will help you stay organized and productive. Ready to go?
1. First, go to a line and type "/ Toggle List."
2. Then click into your Toggle
3. Click "Turn into" in the drop-down menu, then "Page."
4. Your Toggle will then be "Untitled," so go ahead and give that header a name
5. Click on your Toggle, and Notion will open a new page In your new Toggle page, conventionally create your columns
6. Once you've finished your columns, head back to your main page
7. Again, click the three dots next to your Toggle to open the settings Scroll down to "Turn into" and revert to "Toggle."
8. Now your columns will appear under your Toggle Feel free to start adding blocks under your Toggle columns
Or, you can view this as a guide in Driveway.