ZoomInfo has a number of different products. This blog post will show you how to add users, assign a License for a specific product, like SalesOS, and set limits to their credit usage.
To add a user to ZoomInfo, you first need to access the Admin Portal
1. If you are in SalesOS, you'll find the Admin Portal by clicking on the 9-dot box in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you do not see the Admin Portal, you may not have permissions to add user, and should contact your admin.
2. Click "User management" on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. Click "Add Users" and enter the email and permissions for the user you want to invite.
4. If you've already invited someone to ZoomInfo, and you want to re-add them to a license, be sure to filter for "Show: All" instead of "Show: Active", which will only show you users who have a license.
Once you've added a user, you'll need to assign them a license to one of ZoomInfo's products, like SalesOS.
It's a good idea to also set a credit limit for your users - since ZoomInfo gives you limited credits per month
1. Click the "Subscription" dropdown
2. Select an available product. If the product you are looking for is not there - then you may be out of available seats for that product.
3. Set a user credit limit.
4. You can either reset the usage limit monthly, or manually as you need.
Here are some other ZoomInfo resources that might be helpful
- How to effectively manage your ZoomInfo SalesOS feed
- How to integrate ZoomInfo with Slack, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- How to use ZoomInfo to create a lead list of a market