ZoomInfo lets you create lists and prospect entire markets. This blog post will show you how to filter for funding rounds, industry, role, and employee size - and then export to your tool of choice.
How to use ZoomInfo's Advanced Search
1. Click on "Advanced Search".
2. Click the "+" to expand the filters you want to use.
3. Examples of filters you can use include funding rounds, industry, employee size, location, and more.
4. Type or select the filters that you would like to use.
5. If there is some information you would like to filter on that you don't see, click "Show all filters".
Once you've used Advanced Search filters, you can export your contact search to Excel.
Here's how to export a ZoomInfo Contact Search to Excel
1. Click the "Export" button above your list of contacts.
2. In the dropdown - you can either export to Email or to Excel. If you export to Email, ZoomInfo will send you an email with the information of your contacts.
3. If you export to Excel, you'll be asked to give your list a name.
4. You can either filter, select specific contacts, or export all results.
Here are some other ZoomInfo resources that might be helpful
- How to integrate ZoomInfo with Slack, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- How to effectively manage your ZoomInfo SalesOS feed
- How to manage users, licenses, and credit limits in ZoomInfo